PBL 101: A Beginner’s Guide to Project-Based Learning is an excellent resource for any educator looking to add PBL to their practice.
- What is PBL? Everything You Need to Know
- A Brief History of Project-Based Learning
- 5 Key Characteristics of PBL
- 7 PBL Best Practices for Your Classroom
- The Research-Backed Benefits of PBL
- 4 Advantage Areas of Doing PBL with Students
… and more!
Become a PBL pro in less than 15 minutes with this FREE eBook packed with all the essentials and links to additional resources for further reading.
Don’t wait any longer to transform your classroom into an exciting world of learning. Fill out this form to gain instant access to this guide!